1. Login control panel at http://www.xxxxx.com/siteadmin (replace xxxxx.com with your domain hosting with us)
2. Under "Email" tab, click "Email addresses".
3. At the right panel, under "New e-mail address", input the email address you desire.
4. Under "Forward to", select "Mailbox" and "Setup new mailbox"to create a new mailbox, click "Save".
The system will create the email address and assign a username and password to the new mailbox. Also it will display a message after you click "Save". Here is a sample:The mailbox "webXXp1" has been set up. Your password is "XXXXXX". With this mailbox and your password, you can log onto the Confixx interface, change your password and use WebMail.
The e-mail address "sales@XXXX.com" has been set up.
5. If you want to change the mailbox password, click "Mailboxes" under the "Email" tab.
6. Click the small blue icon "Change" at the far right side of the mailbox you just created.
7. Input the new password and click "Save data".